Omaha, NE asked in Uncategorized for Nebraska

Q: Hi this is Najeebullah. My brother has boutique in Afghanistan and he sale some dresses on a person living in Virginia.

His name is Fareed Hamdard and his address is 3030 Quarter Creek Lane Henrico Virginia 23294 APT 27. and his mobile number is 8042921398. So he took a stock and did not pay while he says he will pay once he get his stock. Now he block us he is not responding to our messages. I want to know where should I file my case on behalf of my brother? I told him to return stock to me on my address but he drop my call and I leave voice mail. I am living in Omaha and even I told him I will pay for shipping fee too. But he took my brother expensive products and block him and me too. replay. Thank you

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Julie Fowler
Julie Fowler
  • Omaha, NE
  • Licensed in Nebraska

A: There is way too much personal information for a general posting board like this. You should take your question down.

If you think someone in Virginia may have stole from you or your brother, you may want to contact the local law enforcement in Virginia to make a police report.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.