Oakland, CA asked in Federal Crimes for California

Q: I, live in a Senior Citizens Sec 8, Apt. Apartment directly above mine usetlized for drop off/ pick up, drug smuggling,

Managers, know about it, but claim cannot evict because Covert 19,ban evictions. Is this true, and what are my renters rights? Thanks, Mary Bailey

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Maurice Mandel II
Maurice Mandel II
  • Newport Beach, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: This is a police matter. Report the crimes to the police. BTW- this is an anonymous site unless you post your name, which is not advisable. Your LL could be reading this. Do not post personal information, including your name, address, phone, email address or YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER OR BANK ACCOUNT on any internet webpage. It is public, there are trolls who look for this in order to steal your identity and take your money. Best of luck. If you can delete the post, I suggest you do so.

Justia disclaimers below, incorporated herein.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.