Fallbrook, CA asked in Employment Law and Gov & Administrative Law for California

Q: Any pro-bono lawyers for disabled veterans? EEO hearing with Admin Judge pending (no date) - PTSD affects focus

Discrimination at federal job increased PTSD symptoms over 2 year period - focus and concentration affected. Hoping a lawyer can help me get my case reviewed and streamlined for presentation at hearing. Would prefer representation but cannot afford to hire one outright (willing to pay them from any compensatory damages received).

1 Lawyer Answer
Neil Pedersen
Neil Pedersen
  • Westminster, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: Unfortunately, I think you misunderstand this part of this site. This is only a place to get general legal guidance about the law. It is not a place where you can go to ask an attorney to help you or to get someone to give you a referral to someone. There is another part of this site where attorneys can be found, and you must review those profiles and determine who you wish to call or otherwise contact to discuss your situation.

Good luck to you.

1 user found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.