Asked in Real Estate Law

Q: good day..ang tanong ko po kailangan ko po ba magbayad sa taong nakatira sa property ko bago ko sila mapaalis?

maraming taon na silang nakatira doon ng libre,ngayon gusto ko na cla umalis pero nag de demand cla ng bayad,pwd po ba aq humindi na magbayad?salamat po

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Michael Zamzow
Michael Zamzow

A: It depends on your jurisdiction/State, but the process of evicting a tenant generally requires a 'notice to quit' and filing with the county court where the property is located. That eviction process may cost money, but you might be able to have the evicted tenant pay for the cost of eviction.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.