Mission, TX asked in Family Law, Civil Rights, Domestic Violence and Health Care Law for Texas

Q: Your legal Rights have been taken away by state and Federal laws paid for by large corporations?

I went to Ask for Help with a Legal Firm about A Case regarding My Health and Access to my Personal Medical Records!

I explain my case to the Lawyer assistant and a couple days later I Got a Letter Citating this on The Information!

"You have a Case and is known as statues of limitation so you need to act and contact another lawyer immediately. We won't be representing you in this matter.

Unfortunately many of Your legal Rights have been taken away by state and Federal laws paid for by large corporations who don't have your best interests in mind. It makes more difficult each year to pursue cases such as yours. If you would like to get involved and make a difference we encourage you to contact your elected officials today and urge them to increase, not decrease accountability for those who cause harm to others-then remember their actions on Elections Day!

Can you help me o Guidame thru this please!?

Kiele Linroth Pace
Kiele Linroth Pace
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Austin, TX
  • Licensed in Texas

A: The statute of limitations is a deadline to start a case or forever lose the right to start. It makes it so someone can't bring a case against you for something that happened a long time ago. You can get a general idea about by reading the Wikipedia page but for specifics, you'll need to talk to a local attorney who takes whatever type of case that you have.

Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statute_of_limitations