Dayton, OH asked in Family Law for Ohio

Q: Can I make my siblings contribute financially for parents housing?

My parents are on public assistance. They've lived with me or in my owned home for 20 years. My 2 siblings got married, had kids out of high school. I have an additional sibling (23 in school) living with them whom I supported as well. I put my life on hold 20 years ago to work to pay for everything. I work 2 jobs, and do shopping (covid), get cars fixed..and everything else.

One sibling works, the other won't because then "I'll try to get her money". She claims public assistance (she can work the system).

I've had chronic stress for 15 years and developed life endangering female issues until I was finally operated on. Now I get chest pains as well.

I want to try to go away and have a life. I can buy a house with downpayment but I want my siblings to split the mortgage. I'll still make car payments and other expenses.

Can I legally make my siblings pay?