Sparks, NV asked in Domestic Violence for California

Q: My son is being harrassed by a person living on the same property and that person filed a restraining against him

My son is the caregiver for the owner of the property. The property owner is disabled with MS and cannot live alone. The person who filed gave FALSE information, her allegations are lies. She was arrested for calling him a fagot and rested arrest, If he has to leave is friend the owner will have no one to care for him. She was served a 60 day notice to move and has contined to abuse and harass my son. She has abused the other tennet as well . We need help

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Dale S. Gribow
Dale S. Gribow
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Palm Desert, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: you need to make an appt with a lawyer asap.

there may be some Americans with Disability Act violations or Elder Abuse Law issues.

find a lawyer in your area

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.