Mount Pleasant, TX asked in Criminal Law for Texas

Q: If a judge does not verbally disclose full terms of probation during sentencing does it disqualify the ruling? Texas.

The DA said no jail time, was not written in the write up signed by him, the judge during sentencing did not mention any jail time. After ruling, speaking to the count clerk, I was reading over and she told me it was the same conditions the judge just went over ( court was busy that day). I later find out at probation that it’s written for a 72 hour jail time to be completed within the 23 months, but it was never disclosed to me by the DA nor the judge.