Mound, MN asked in Criminal Law for Minnesota

Q: I was charged with disorderly conduct. I am not sure what even for.

I didn't do anything before the police arrived. I walked through some yard, but I wasn't charged with trespassing. I didn't scream or cause any ruckus. It's basically retaliation from some neighbors, they called the cops and I wasn't even doing anything. They all got together and called on me. Police tried to get me to confess to something, referred to events from a few days ago, but I didn't comment. Then they just issued me this and left. Can they just do that and not justify? Now I have a court hearing. Again, on the day of, all there was - I walked on someone's yard as I was lured in there by an aggressive neighbor.