San Antonio, TX asked in Consumer Law and Contracts for Texas

Q: I finance a used Nissan Nv Cargo without the buyers guide and if I have been sold a Modified vehicle.

The finance paperwork was deceptive and a lot of information and the signature page of the service contract is omitted that clarified the details that would validate or invalidate the services I purchased, but I didn’t know this until I researched the terms and conditions pages they gave me and noticed pages missing. I tried to speak to the finance manager and wrote a letter for a refund but nobody responded and Covid 19 made it impossible to fight and their fake service contract expired. I AM NOW NOTICING IT IS ALL DECEPTIVE AND I DO NOT KNOW TO WHAT DEGREE.. If this vehicle was not meant to be sold to the public is that something I can know? If I have privacy infringements such as how data is collected and tracked according to the modifications. Is there anything I can do to be compensated and out of my huge financial commitment for products that were Not what They appeared to be. My omitted data might not be omitted by their side to the finance company.