Freeport, FL asked in Real Estate Law for Florida

Q: Does neighbor have the right to come on my side of property line fence to trim my grass alongside the fence?

My neighbor owns the fence on the property line between our yards. I just discovered his lawn service has been coming on my side to mow and trim the fence. They have scalped all of my grass along the fence. I asked him nicely to tell them to stay off my property and leave the trimming to me. He flew into a rage, screaming and cursing, and said he has the right to have them trim on my side. I stayed calm and walked away. I am a retired woman living alone and won’t go near him again. What should I do?