Jacksonville, FL asked in Criminal Law and Civil Rights for Florida

Q: I live in Jacksonville Florida. If I obtain my mothers permission to open carry visiting on her property can I legally?

My mother has snakes and pest problems on her land. If I'm visiting/helping yard work on her property can I open carry only on her property? Rattlesnakes, copperhead snakes, water moccasins, raccoons, armadillo, and gators venture semi frequently on her land and I don't wanna have to run back to my truck if the gun is needed.