Rockwall, TX asked in Divorce, Family Law, Child Custody and Domestic Violence for Texas

Q: my soon to be ex wife attacked me in my sleep while kids was in the home she’s being questioned soon

Can I get full custody this isn’t the first incident i just want my son so he can be raised by me his father she is extremely toxic we are going through a divorce

Kiele Linroth Pace
Kiele Linroth Pace
  • Domestic Violence Lawyer
  • Austin, TX
  • Licensed in Texas

A: Talk to your divorce attorney about filing an application for a family violence protective order.

Sharita Blacknall
Sharita Blacknall
  • Divorce Lawyer
  • Dallas, TX
  • Licensed in Texas

A: You can request full custody and a protective order in your divorce.