Brenham, TX asked in Criminal Law for Texas

Q: Can Washingto County. Brenham Texas extend my probation or throw me in jail for not being able to pay my fines and fees?

Able to pay my fines and fees I was in safe for 9 months and county 2 months along with rehab BBCASA. Have been home 1 1/2 years. Father died 7 mo again am caretaker for mother all that time Are combined income is very low. Groceries bills phone cable electric etc. I contribute about 400 a month depending on month and also pay phone ,garbage groceries, rent, storage and more when needed. I am disabled as well.

Have served 5 years as of September for signing someone else's name to a non trespassing WARNING..