New Windsor, NY asked in Consumer Law and Civil Rights for New York

Q: How do I file should I file

I used the tea tree one since it came out. I used to get red patchy areas on my head even sores so I used nioxin and it got a little better but too expensive to I went back to it and all of a sudden my hair was coming out in clumps mind you I believe the first time I saw a dermatologist I believe so I stopped using it all together and I still am losing hair in clumps and I have long natural no hair dye normally beautiful down to my back side hair and I’ve normally donated every few years to locks of love I take pride in my hair and now it’s a mess! And continue to be! Please tell me what I should do next

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar
  • Little Neck, NY
  • Licensed in New York

A: I'm sorry for your ordeal. You could reach out to law firms that handle cases involving injury from dangerous products. You could look under firms that handle product liability and injury cases. Most firms that handle such cases offer free initial consults. See the tab above (Find-a-Lawyer), or you could conduct your own independent searches online. These days, many firms offer virtual consults. Depending on the firms you reach, it might be possible to discuss the matter and identify your options without having to leave home. Good luck

Tim Akpinar

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.