Bedford, OH asked in Family Law for Ohio

Q: Judge placed a no contact order against me and my spouse against my wishes. Is it possible to get the order lifted ?

She told me the order was temporary, However my spouse and I live together and have a infant . He is the breadwinner in the home and I am currently out of work with no income and he was ordered to leave the home . I am to have no contact with him whatsoever, not even through a third party . This is difficult with a child .

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Joseph Jaap
Joseph Jaap
  • Cincinnati, OH
  • Licensed in Ohio

A: Maybe. Use the Find a Lawyer tab to retain a local attorney who can review all the facts and advise you of any options and the workings of your local court. But it depends on the judge.

1 user found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.