Bedford, TX asked in Domestic Violence and Criminal Law for Texas

Q: I want to sue the state for not protecting me against family violence and abuse . I have videos never able to use .

Deformation of character . Protection of a abuser as they made me lose jobs ect . Videos never able to enter.

Was told it’s not abuse to make me lose everything . Control of finance and able to support myself is abuse . He wanted to see me homeless or take him back .

Using the state to help made me lose 300,000 at least . My reputation . My arrest by false allegations . Malicious prosecution to make money for the state.

Abuse by this means needs attention . The mentally ill abuses and the state allows .

He is dead now from his games . The could have helped him and not ruined my life

1 Lawyer Answer
Kiele Linroth Pace
Kiele Linroth Pace
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Austin, TX
  • Licensed in Texas

A: If you want to sue the state regarding a law enforcement issue then you should consult an attorney who files Section 1983 civil rights cases in federal court.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.