Charlottesville, VA asked in Landlord - Tenant for Virginia

Q: I rent in virginia and my ceilings fell down in the bedrooms the landlord said asbestos was found what can I do

The first ceiling fell not due to water damage, then the second bedroom ceiling fell the next day then we noticed my bedroom sagging. I stayed at my girlfriends house for 20 days so far while the landlord fix it. The workers didn't put down any plastic over my belongings and spread that insulation dust everywhere even downstairs. The landlord tested the dust and said it had traces of asbestos and he wants me not to go back the the house and wants me to terminate my lease. What are my options