El Dorado, AR asked in Domestic Violence and Family Law for Arkansas

Q: What am I looking at and should I get a real lawyer about a restraining order

My father had emergency heart surgery a year ago. During a family feud September 8, 2021 which resulted in my father being arrested for a Demestic battery lll degree. Got a restraining order against me and my brother I was nowhere on the premises he called me my brother and myself and threaten to blow her brains out also calling my sister and stating on a voicemail he will rearrange my sisters face when he gets done with us. On his restraining order against me and my brother he put that I threaten to stomp his heart out after having emergency heart surgery a year ago let me add I did not say those things But I have never been in trouble my entire life and I know nothing about the law system what should I do in the steps should I take before court