Locust Grove, GA asked in Cannabis & Marijuana Law for Georgia

Q: My child was given an edible at school. The school suspended her & now we have a scheduled hearing. What should I do?

In my daughters statement she told them she knows what an edible is & what’s in it. She does because we talk about a lot. She doesn’t actually know what weed will do to her. They may try to send her to an alternative school. What can I do? It’s not fair because she didn’t bring it herself. Someone gave it to her & her friends. The other friends are also not suspended. Only my child & the giver.