Wilsonville, OR asked in Health Care Law, Employment Law, Business Law and Employment Discrimination for Oregon

Q: My friend has recently been unemployed after refusing to get vaccinated due to health conditions.

I just have a question regarding my friend, she has been working at a private clinic/company for a few years, but has recently been unemployed due to refusing to be vaccinated for the COVID-19 vaccine.

Very unfortunate to her health condition the doctor strictly told her that this vaccine will be life threatening to her, that was the reason she couldn’t be vaccinated.

After a few weeks from refusing the vaccine she was fired without any paperwork looked into and now left unemployed.

The company she previously worked for refused to look into her paperwork that the doctors have provided about the vaccine "restriction". I know this is probably not enough information to be able to help somehow but just wanted to know is there anything that can be done? And If there’s any lawyers for consultation?