Vincennes, IN asked in Traffic Tickets for Indiana

Q: Is there such thing as Indigent papers I can fill out so I can get two suspensions removed off my driver's license

I am trying to go back to work but I have to have my driver's license to be able to get to and from work because I have no friends or family that will take me to and from work everyday I got a speeding ticket in Georgia and a month after I got it me and my ex-wife was going through a divorce and when I went to pay the ticket she had taken it out of the glove box and thrown it away and I just got all the information for that ticket 3 days ago and I had gotten a ticket 6 years ago I am just wanting to get the suspensions off my driver's license so I can get my driver's license back so I can start work

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Andrew L. Bennett
Andrew L. Bennett
  • Traffic Tickets Lawyer
  • Valparaiso, IN
  • Licensed in Indiana

A: If you are wanting the suspensions removed, it will depend on a successful argument in front of the judge after filing the appropriate motion. If you are wanting reinstatement fees waived because of indigency, you can go ti IN.GOV and click on the link to the BMV to find forms for the reinstatement waiver.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.