Arlington, TX asked in Personal Injury and Health Care Law for Texas

Q: I'm being accused of Flipping a child, there is footage of the event and this is the investigator's opinion need Help

The investigator told me "It looks like you fliped Him?" did you flip him I replied no! I was given the option to Resign or get Terminated by 8:00 am November 12, 2021 Also she asked if I had CPI training "Crisis Prevention Institute" I've worked for the Grand Prairie School district and the Training was never presented or Mandated. Need a professional to look at the Video to see if it's consistent with a flip or the Child dropping to the Floor?

1 Lawyer Answer
Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar
  • Little Neck, NY

A: A Texas attorney could advise best, but your post remains open for two weeks. You're asking for a professional to review the video. There are investigators and safety/security experts out there who could probably do that. Although the matter appears to involve a number of areas, an employment law attorney might be best qualified to analyze issues involving the resign-or-be-terminated option. Good luck

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.