Asked in Immigration Law

Q: What do we do if we are not allowed to cross the U.S.A border for no apparent reason.

My family and I had a green card to america but on 2018 while heading to america they told us that we had the green card for too long so that we needed to appear in court in 2018 while apperaring in court my wife and two kids told them they don't want the green card anymore but we want to be allowed to visit america the judge said okay but as we arrived to the american broder the patrol officer told us that we won't be able to enter america anymore I had a different court case because I went to america a different time then my kids and I'm allowed to go visit america I don't understand why my wife and kids cant go if they gave them their green cards willingly. What should I do and who can I speak to?