Asked in Probate for Tennessee

Q: Can i have my sister removed from ourparents house untill the will has been probated she is exsecator of the will

My parents will states there property and estate is to be split equally between me and my sister and ahe is is named to over see the will she is currently staying in my paremts house and was before they passes away to help them and i have recently found out that she is letting my nieces and there husbans that things and hide them and tell me that they were sold before my parents death and also told me i was allowed on the property my nieces said they were gonna take inventory of everything there and keep up with it and me and them do not get along and havent for a long time and they will not let me and my sister handle this between us can i also have them band from my parents property and having anything to do with the probate case

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Anthony M. Avery
Anthony M. Avery
  • Probate Lawyer
  • Knoxville, TN
  • Licensed in Tennessee

A: Was the Will Probated? If not, it means nothing. You may want to hire an attorney to Probate the Will, or possibly remove her as Executrix. Ultimately you can file for a

Sale for Partition of the real property.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.