East Orange, NJ asked in Civil Litigation for New Jersey

Q: If the general equity court rules in favor of money judgement how does it get enforced? will this court enforce it?

Estimates have been provided to the court but no money judgement has been made yet. case has been going for 2 1/2 years now and now more damage has been done to property. Recently filed a motion which was scheduled to be heard 010722 but as of today, no ruling yet. Motion asked that the court sanction the aggessor and make her pay for damages. New evidence of the aggessor in the act of damaging property, video evidence was also provided but no ruling yet. Do I have to make a civil suit against the aggessor in a separate court like the Special Part Civil court to get reimbursed for repairs already done and for the estimates that were handed in to the court already for the rest of the rerpairs and which I have paid receipts for as well? Or will the Chancery court go after the agggessor for the money. I am pro se.