Granada Hills, CA asked in Civil Rights and Constitutional Law for California

Q: Can somebody please hold me my civil rights violated I was wrong for incarcerated

The arresting officer know not the bench Warrents that she was arrested for we’re not mine the fill any charged but she added afterwards was bogus she’s done this before to a different person that I know as a result I lost my kids my financials are gone All of this brought me into depression worse than when I’ve ever been and I need help to correct this wrong

1 Lawyer Answer
Louis George Fazzi
Louis George Fazzi
  • Civil Rights Lawyer
  • Jess Ranch, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: You need a private attorney to help you. You can find a good civil rights lawyer in Los Angeles County by doing a simple Google search. You can also go to the Los Angeles County Bar Association's website ( and use their lawyer referral service for help finding a good civil rights lawyer.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.