Fontana, CA asked in Criminal Law, Family Law, Child Custody and Civil Rights for California


my 19 month old son was taken last week unlawfully by DCFS SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY with a fraudulant warrant and placed with his alledged late fathers family.. My son has no Daddy on his birth certificate and he has my last name they have no legal rights to him and they are not liscenced for foster care. The Detention Warrant I was presented for my son was allegedly signed by a judge that isnt on bench right now and hasnt been for a year. She is inactive on the website and appears no where on the roster of SB COUNTY judges.This is Fraud, Kidnapping, Forgery, and a major violation of both mine n my sons constitutional and civil rights.Can someone please tell me what to do?? I need help the babys father/my fiancee died last moth due to stage 4 colon cancer so I am a single mom with very limited means but in desprete need of help!! I look forward to hearing your answers thank you for your time and consideration..

1 Lawyer Answer
Dale S. Gribow
Dale S. Gribow
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Palm Desert, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: clearly, you need to get a local lawyer who handles that area of law........i am in Palm Desert and not the right kind of lawyer for you.

it doesn't sound like kidnapping, but clearly, something that needs to be cleared up.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.