Fontana, CA asked in Criminal Law, Family Law, Child Custody and Civil Rights for California

Q: MY 19 MONTH OLD SON WAS UNLAWFULLY TAKEN BY DCFS WITH A FRAUDULANT WARRANT IS THIS KIDNAPPING?????

my 19 month old son was taken last week unlawfully by DCFS SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY with a fraudulant warrant and placed with his alledged late fathers family.. My son has no Daddy on his birth certificate and he has my last name they have no legal rights to him and they are not liscenced for foster care. The Detention Warrant I was presented for my son was allegedly signed by a judge that isnt on bench right now and hasnt been for a year. She is inactive on the calbar.ca.gov website and appears no where on the roster of SB COUNTY judges.This is Fraud, Kidnapping, Forgery, and a major violation of both mine n my sons constitutional and civil rights.Can someone please tell me what to do?? I need help the babys father/my fiancee died last moth due to stage 4 colon cancer so I am a single mom with very limited means but in desprete need of help!! I look forward to hearing your answers thank you for your time and consideration..

Dale S. Gribow
Dale S. Gribow
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Palm Desert, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: clearly, you need to get a local lawyer who handles that area of law........i am in Palm Desert and not the right kind of lawyer for you.

it doesn't sound like kidnapping, but clearly, something that needs to be cleared up.