Yucca Valley, CA asked in Criminal Law for California

Q: Paroled from state, arrested by county same day, no new charges? Do I get to see a judge?

My husband was sentenced to 2 years in state for violating his probation. He was paroled early, but the day of his release the county arrested him at Wasco and took him back to county. There are no new charges. We don't know what is going on. Every person I've talked to has either given me a different story or no information. Doesn't he get to see a judge?

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Dale S. Gribow
Dale S. Gribow
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Palm Desert, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: Any answer at the stage would be a guess.

The best person would be your lawyer.

Next Bess parole ofcr

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.