Austin, TX asked in Criminal Law for Texas

Q: me and my fiancé were caught stealing from heb and the store we stole from made a police report.

Hello, me and my fiancé both work for heb and we were experiencing some financial struggles so we would steal food when grocery shopping at different stores but on Father’s Day we stole quite a bit of meat and we were caught and our store management placed us on paid suspension but made us aware that the store we stole from in Hidalgo country made a police report and we needed to answer a phone call from the detective but if I didn’t answer then I would have a warrant for my arrest. We aren’t sure what to do next