Q: Help. I Need a Caring Ortho or Neuro Surgeon Doctor for Immediate Assistance. I have a California Work Comp Case.

I Was forced to Relocate back to Hometown by Defense Tactics. I have a Very Severe Spinal Cord Compression Case. With Failed Spinal Neck Syndrome. FBSS. I Presently have 3 Herniated Disc's and Severe Foramina Stenosis. Experimental Surgery the Neurosurgeon Perform without Informing Me Everything about Risk and Failures. In Teaching Hospital. I Did Not Even Pick this Doctor. My Employer Did. I Do Not Think He had Ever Perform this New type of Japanese Surgery before called Cervical Laminoplasty. He had this Name Nowhere on His Webpage and No Procedures in His Office. He did not do any Blood Work are Ask Me did I want to Use My Own Bone. Rushing Me to Surgery. Afterward I was Made Worst. They still Kicked Me Out of the Hospital in Three Days. I kept Going back to that Hospital. The Nurses kept looking at Me and Talking to Each Other. I felt that they were in the Operating Room and Witness the Neurosurgeon Mess Up My Surgery. He has Moved to Seattle.

1 Lawyer Answer
Gary Alan Jackson
Gary Alan Jackson
  • Workers' Compensation Lawyer
  • Huntington Beach, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: Thank you for your comments and I am sorry to hear you are gong through this. Surgery is certainly supposed to improve you. You are describing a possible medical malpractice that requires a specialist attorney to discuss this with you. you should consult a medical malpractice attorney immediately, today. there are very short time frames to bring a med mal case.

you are also describing a very substantial work injury case. we handle many failed back surgery cases and they often end up causing a permanent total disability which gets you 66% of earnings paid to you every week for life time plus open medical for lifetime.

the first thing to do is consult an experienced work comp attorney immediately. attorneys on this site cant advertise or solicit for your business so its up to you to find one and call for a free consultation.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.