Rancho Cordova, CA asked in Criminal Law and Personal Injury for California

Q: Is it possible to get a list of attorneys that are willing to take a case all the way up here in del Norte county Ca

I need a direction to go maybe a list of lawyers that can take on a case in Northern California

My boyfriend was arrested in 2016 released on prcs September 4th 2018 . 3 months before he was released he put in a request for a transfer from del Norte county to calaveras county where his brother lived and had him a job and home. But nothing came of it until he got out when he was released September 4th to del Norte county he reported the probation on the 6th of September 2018 at which time he signed his special conditions papers and got his UA schedule and put in a another request for transfer form. For 2 months he reported to probation once a week for testing and then he went in voluntarily twice a week to check on his transfer he was doing everything right he had all negative UA's for any kind of narcotics and his brother said it took too long for him to get down there he lost the job. upset and frustrated that the system didn't help him he absconded he lost a $300,000 a year job

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith PRO label
  • Sacramento, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: I recommend using the Justia Find a Lawyer tool.

There are also state bar affiliated referral services that you should look into. https://www.calbar.ca.gov/Public/Need-Legal-Help/Using-a-Certified-Lawyer-Referral-Service/Certified-Lawyer-Referral-Services-Directory/Sacramento-Area#sacarea

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.