Claremont, CA asked in Traffic Tickets, Car Accidents and Gov & Administrative Law for California

Q: What form do I need to file with the courts, to stop the sale of my work truck? Change: Driving on a suspended license!

I am self-employed. On my way to work, I was pulled over for having expired tags by the Claremont ( California) Police Department. My license was suspended by the DMV, for medical reasons. What form do I need to file with the Pomona Court, to allow me more time to finish this process? Work truck is being sold within two weeks! 30 day wait to see a judge. Please advise

Dale S. Gribow
Dale S. Gribow
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Palm Desert, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: YOU SHOULD RETAIN A LOCAL CRIMINAL LAWYER ASAP..........S/HE MAY SUGGEST YOU TAKE CARE OF THE EXPIRE TAGS AND SET IF YOUR MED CONDITION HAS CHANGED SO THAT YOU CAN APPLY FOR A NEW LICENSE.

YOU DON'T HAVE A VALID LICENSE, AND THE MEDICAL CONDITIONS MAY PREVENT YOU FROM GETTING ONE.

THUS YOU ARGUABLY SHOULD NOT HAVE A VEHICLE????