San Diego, CA asked in Health Care Law for California

Q: What are the law's governing the practiceing medicine without a license in california

There is also verifiable proof that my sensitive my former health care worker changed his medical title from RN to NP right under the nose of the administration with NP c title he could operate the hemotology analyzer override the test results change the test results ti coinside with a questionable antibodies load and that was done when I was given a flu shot on 1/10/2018 than test for antibodies to a condition on 1/19/ 1018 any Doctor would know that you do not test for antibodies after a flu shot cause it show up as high viral load and by doing he just had to change his scope of education from RN to NP then he could bill my insurance company for a chronic condition that he knew I did not have meaning that his scope of expertise did not allow him to make a diagnosis by vertue of the fact that there is proof that let's say that antibodies went from relatively small amount to a substantial increase in just a few weeks and can change the results by switching from automatic to manual.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
James R. Dickinson
James R. Dickinson
  • San Bernardino, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: Here's a link to the California Medical Board with some information for you: [I litigate cases. Anything posted here must not be construed as legal advice, nor as grounds for forming an attorney-client relationship. You should seek an attorney for formal legal advice and representation.]

1 user found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.