Delhi, CA asked in Child Custody, Child Support, Divorce and Family Law for California

Q: I want to file a case against (????) I am a father who has been requested to pay child support. 1983 who?

I want to file in the federal courts against ( I dont know where to start) that the request for me to pay child support has and continues to violate my first amendment protections of the constitution. I have been doing as much of the hard work needed and I am wanting to begin this process

1 Lawyer Answer
James R. Dickinson
James R. Dickinson
  • Divorce Lawyer
  • San Bernardino, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: Family law issues are handled in state court. [I litigate cases. Anything posted here must not be construed as legal advice, nor as grounds for forming an attorney-client relationship. You should seek an attorney for formal legal advice and representation.]

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.