Pleasanton, TX asked in Divorce for Texas

Q: I have a standing orders on a divorce case. So my spouse is refusing to pay our car insurance for both of our cars.

I have text messages of him agreeing to pay it since he lives 3 hours away. I have pictures of him with his mistress and he's always taking her out on dates. Can I filed a motion to enforce court order. Today is the last day before the car insurance is cancel. He bought a new phone. He hasn't pay any bills that he agreed. He has a job.

Case # 2022CI17525

I would love for a pro Bono service because I been having small anxiety attacks and have my children with me.

Thanks.