Lexington, KY asked in Consumer Law and Criminal Law for Kentucky

Q: I was sentenced to do diversion. So I went to the hospital to do the assessment and this was during Covid. The classes

Was done over the internet I had 2 months into doing them. I asked them “who is turn this all into the courts to make sure I’m getting credits” and come to find out they wasn’t Filleted with the courts so now it looks as if I just didn’t go. So now I haven’t done anything in 6 months and I need to known If I should hire another attorney to help me with this case. As I felt like it wasn’t explained to me clearly. What’s the worse thing could happen

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Timothy Denison
Timothy Denison
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Louisville, KY
  • Licensed in Kentucky

A: Hire an attorney immediately and get this straightened out before they remove you from diversion.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.