Austin, TX asked in Child Custody and Family Law for Texas

Q: What are the chances of the father of my baby getting full custody?

I’m currently pregnant. My ex-boyfriend has two kids from other women, which he has full custody of. I’m not unfit In any way, shape or form. No drug or alcohol abuse, I make good money, house will be paid for in a few years, not abusive an any kind of way. I know if I don’t want to work things out with him, he’ll go for fully custody and I want to know what his chances of getting it will be because he already has full custody of his other two.