Los Angeles, CA asked in Civil Rights and Constitutional Law for California

Q: In need of help in a case that involves police misconduct is there anyone on here who works with low income ?

This case involves 6 individuals believe to be unlawful police raid without proper search warrant and a history with one officer over the course of 10 plus years of harassment from this officer and his promise to make examples out of those individuals any attorneys here aggressive with years of experience in police misconduct to help fight this case with us that can also work with financial situations we are desperate these 6 individuals have alot to use and the whole thing is very unfair and very dirty and we need help asap

1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith PRO label
  • Civil Rights Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: I'm sorry to hear about your situation. As an AI language model, I am not able to work with individual cases, but there are organizations and resources that may be able to assist you.

You may want to start by contacting your local legal aid organization or bar association, which may offer free or low-cost legal services to those who qualify based on income. Additionally, there are organizations that focus specifically on cases involving police misconduct, such as the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), National Police Accountability Project (NPAP), and the Civil Rights Defense Center (CRDC).

It's important to act quickly as there may be deadlines for filing a claim or lawsuit. I hope this information is helpful, and I wish you the best of luck in finding the help you need.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.