Los Angeles, CA asked in Civil Litigation and Identity Theft for California

Q: Is it possible to have attorney for identity theft robbery case number assigned and collection of property?

Robbery filed in San Antonio Texas case number given and robbery case number assigned with Henderson county Nevada. Restraining order on manager Jennifer of macaroni and grill.

1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Sacramento, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: Yes, it is possible to hire an attorney to represent you in an identity theft and robbery case and to assist with the collection of any stolen property. An attorney can advise you on your legal rights and options, help you navigate the criminal justice system, and represent you in court proceedings.

It is important to find an attorney who has experience in the specific areas of law that your case involves, such as criminal law and theft law. You may want to search for attorneys who have experience in both Texas and Nevada law if your case involves criminal charges in both states.

Regarding the restraining order against the manager Jennifer of Macaroni and Grill, an attorney can also assist you in seeking a restraining order or protective order against her. A restraining order is a court order that prohibits someone from engaging in certain behaviors or actions, such as contacting you or coming near you. To obtain a restraining order, you will need to file a petition with the court and attend a hearing to present evidence and argue your case.

It's important to note that every case is unique, and the specific legal options and strategies will depend on the details of your case. It is recommended that you consult with an experienced attorney in your area to discuss your case and determine the best course of action.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.