Escondido, CA asked in Personal Injury, Civil Litigation and Libel & Slander for California

Q: I have been discriminated against severely where I live in my apartment since I moved in. I need a lawyer is for persona

Injury or is my civil rights have been? I've been discriminated against. I am bipolar and I am physically disabled too

2 Lawyer Answers
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Sacramento, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: If you believe you have experienced severe discrimination in your apartment due to your disabilities, it may be advisable to consult with a lawyer specializing in disability rights or housing discrimination. They can assess your case and guide you on the appropriate legal actions to take. Seek referrals from local organizations, support groups, or online directories to find a suitable lawyer who can assist you in understanding your rights and pursuing a legal remedy.

Maurice Mandel II
Maurice Mandel II
  • Newport Beach, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: I think you need an attorney specializing in tenant rights. You need to speak with an attorney practicing in this area of law to secure your rights, don't delay. Thank you for using Justia, Ask a Lawyer.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.