Piqua, OH asked in Juvenile Law for Ohio

Q: Can juvenile probation visit our home even though the child on probation is not in our home?

The charges my juvenile was convicted of stemmed from an incident that involved his younger brother and younger sister. Disposition has been set and he has been ordered to stay at a "Boy's Home for Troubled Youth" for no longer than 12 months. His probation officer is now scheduling home visits where me, my husband, and "all of the children that reside here" have to be present. Our Child and Protective Services case has been closed and our case worker is no longer coming into our home. Why does juvenile probation need to come in when the delinquent child will not be in the home for at least a year?