Alvin, TX asked in Child Custody for Texas

Q: How long does a Temporary Custody Order last? What if the parties fail to fulfill some of the requirements?

My ex filed a (false) TRO against me, with no evidence and called CPS. She disappeared for two months, took the kids out of the school...this is after she had left us almost 4 years prior. We finally went to court and now we see the kids every other week, but she initially got to pick the school and has since moved and taken them out of the school district, which she insisted was the best. Now, I believe she is going to withhold the kids and get mean again. I will know this Sunday. She has made threats. She wants me and my family gone. Really a mess. She has a psychiatric history and been in a mental hospital as a teenager for a year and tried to commit suicide 3 years ago. She is brain washing the kids. Making them distant and not the loving kids they were.