Blanchard, OK asked in Consumer Law for Oklahoma

Q: Do I have a good case to sue my mechanic and referral needed.

My car had a drivetrain malfunction a year ago. I took it to a bmw certified shop, and they told me cylinder 5 lost compression. My extended warranty company sent an adjuster and verified I needed full engine replacement. The shop charged the warranty company over $15K for what says a remanufactured engine. I did not get my car back for 6 months, and only had it back for 5 1/2 months before it broke down again. This time it was fuel injectors and valve stem seals. I just learned they only replaced part of the engine(short block) l, and want another $8K to do the work which my warranty company will not pay. I have found they could have gotten the entire engine(long block) from the dealer for less than $10K. I am now without my car again. Am I able to sue and what attorney would I need?