Modesto, CA asked in Civil Litigation for Oklahoma

Q: My sister signed an affidavit of successor trustee due to iur fathers incompatancy one month prior to his trust Changing

Is the notarized affidavit of successor trustee signed a month before alterations were made or his new trust was drafted is it proof of undue influence the trust now benefits her solely and not only did she sale his home he owned for more than30yrs plus her own to buy and move into a 32acer horse ranch she also claimed to retire to care for our father but built a hair salon to continue working as a hair dresser and paid round the clock for his caretakers

Related Topics:

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.