Does the Federal Court have jurisdiction over cases involving the return of Medicare payments to a nursing home?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Mr. Kenneth Lee LaBore Esq.

Answered 2 years ago

Yes, the federal government has jurisdiction of the payment and collection of settlement funds and overpayments. The Centers for Medicare / Medicaid Services, CMS handles this through a department called MSPRC.

Good luck.