Is there an online form for Living Wills in the State of Minnesota that would be honored by medical personnel?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Mr. Kenneth Lee LaBore Esq.

Answered 2 years ago

You would be looking for a document called a Healthcare Directive, which is the same as a living will.

Good luck.