Arkansas, AR asked in Immigration Law for Arkansas

Q: My husband has being living in the US for over 10 yrs. I'm a citizen. If I apply to get him a visa what are my chances?

When he crossed the border he was a minor, he has no bad records or anything. My concern is that I dont want him to be sent back to Mexico for a long time.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Rodney John Alberto
Rodney John Alberto
  • Immigration Law Lawyer
  • Forked River, NJ

A: Well, your husband will have to apply for a waiver and it will be in Mexico. We handle this type of case for people all the time, and we can assist you. It is a complex process, and you will likely need some formal, legal guidance. However, good luck to you and your husband. Rodney Alberto, Esq., 732-200-0779

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.