What paper work do I need to reopen a divorce case and redo the parent plan?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Parrish Collins

Answered 2 years ago

You would need to file a Motion to Modify the Parenting Plan. You would also file a SCRA with the Motion with a filing fee if the case has been inactive long enough for the clerk to close the file. To read more on New Mexico Parenting Plans, go here: