I am on a contract with my daughter in law for the purchase of a double wide mobile home, how can I get my name off?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

June Ann Anteski

Answered 2 years ago

Your daughter in law will need to get the home refinanced and out of your name. If she has poor credit, she may encounter some difficulties. Also, if you both owe more than what the home is worth, you may encounter some difficulties. Good luck.